ARISTO sliding doors installation
- Install the top track in a way that its front is in one line with the front edge of the wardrobe’s sidewalls.
- Attach the bottom track to the floor with double-sided tape or a similar method.
- Align the bottom track eighteen millimeters away from the edge of the wardrobe’s sidewalls for the asymmetric profiles and nine millimeters for the symmetrical profiles.
- Insert the door into the top track.
- Insert the bottom rollers into the groove of the bottom track by lifting them a little.
- To adjust the door’s angle, loosen or tighten the adjustment screw of the bottom roller.
- Test the door: it should close tightly to the sidewalls of the wardrobe, slide smoothly and quietly in the tracks.