New video on our official YouTube channel.
- The purpose of the top rail positioner is to stop the sliding doors in the favored position.
- First option: Insert the positioner into the top rail before its installation from the end of the profile.
- Second option: Insert the positioner into the installed top rail and rotate it by 90 degrees to fix it.
- Check whether the door closes tightly and adjust the location of the positioner.
- Fix the positioner with an Allen key.
- The positioner can be used for both the outer and the inner doors.