Profiles and hinges for glass doors. Modern aesthetics, minimalistic facades and nothing extra – only glass and metal.
- Reliable profile quality in combination with unique German mechanisms provides maximum operating comfort.
- For modern cabinets, racks, nightstands, showcases – almost infinite options: Living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, kitchens and bathrooms
- Tiomos Hidden is the first Grass hinge that can be completely hidden in the milling of the cabinet frame. The hinges have an opening angle of 105°and are equipped with a damper, which cushions and closes the door at the same time.
- Hinged doors with a comfortable opening mechanism and smoothly closing.
- The facade system includes the necessary profiles, profile with handle, silicon gasket. The visible front is 9mm wide. The full depth of the front frame is 26mm. The colors of all accessories: black matt and silver matt.
- For the panel you can use 4mm glass. For making a cabinet, in order to hide the frame, it is recommended to use chipboard with a thickness not less 18mm.
- Maximum height of the door is 2000 mm, minimum is 250 mm
- Maximum width of the door is 600 mm, minimum is 250 mm
- Maximum door weight is 12 kg